Welcome to Sultan-ul-Uloom College of Pharmacy
- Sultan-ul-Uloom College of Pharmacy was established in the year 1997 under the aegis of Sultan-ul-Uloom Education Society.
- Approved by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), and affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH).
- B. Pharm program is accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA)
- Recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) under section 2(f) & 12(B) of the UGC Act, 1956.
- 8 University Gold Medallists.
- The focus has been on quallity education and continuous improvement. The institution has continued to exhibit strong academic performance through efforts of qualified faculty, trained supporting staff, need based capital investment on sophisticated lab equipment and above all the unflinching support by the Management of Sultan-ul-Uloom Education Society.
- The multidimensional efforts provide a strong momentum for a secure future in the competitive educational sector.
- The teaching and non-teaching associates have demonstrated teamwork in carrying innovations to upgrade the standard of quality improvement in the areas of Pharmacy Education.